News: New Practitioner Education Seminars in 2013.
Annalies will be presenting "Calcium: Beyond Bone" in February, 2013. Details and booking for this seminar are available from Biomedica at:
Other seminar details for 2013 to follow throughout the year, please check here again for further announcements.
Recent Media and Articles
Happy Hormones: Mind Food Magazine
Eye health: Sydney Morning Herald
Suprising Reasons You are Tired: Body and Soul|Daily Telegraph
Annalies Corse is a unique Naturopath within the profession, having studied and worked in Medical Science before returning to university in 2003. It is rare to find a Naturopath with a solid grounding in the sciences who understands the importance of evidence and rigor, coupled with respected health traditions.
In private practice, Annalies specialises in Clinical Nutrition and Medical Herbalism and focuses on all aspects of preventive health care. You can expect your health concerns to be dealt with SAFELY and EFFECTIVELY with a Naturopath who has a sound understanding of orthodox medicine. She practices with GP's and works closely with the medical profession.
Along with clinical practice, Annalies is a lecturer and clinic supervisor with ACNT's Faculty of Health Science and Faculty of Natural Medicine (www.acnt.edu.au).
- Bachelor of Medical Science (BMedSc)
- Bachelor of Health Science- Naturopathy (BHSc)
- Masters Candidate, The University of Sydney.
Professional Association Membership:
- National Herbalists Association of Australia (NHAA)
- Australian Institute of Medical Scientists (AIMS)
- Australasian Medical Writers Association (AMWA)
- Australian Traditional Medicine Society (ATMS)
- Australasian College of Nutritional and Environmental Medicine (AACNEM)
- Australasian Integrative Medical Association (AAIMA)
- Board Member (Examiner). National Herbalists Association of Australia (NHAA). 2011-2013
- Editorial Board, Australian Journal of Medical Herbalism (AJMH). 2011- Current